Saturday, September 19, 2009

My car is mad that I won't let it die

So guess what happened today. Just guess, from the blog title, go on.

So I'm driving to work. My car sucks, it's loud, but it goes. I took a risk and didn't fill the radiator this morning because yesterday I filled it to full before I went out. So I figured it would be fine, maybe I'd fill it before I left work.

I'm driving and I go over a bump and hear a really weird noise. Metal-y. Scary.

I keep going. It's fine. My car just suWHAT IS THAT NOISE?

I pulled into a gas station and turned it off and just sat there terrified. Turned it back on, and it's still extra loud. I pull out, and I can still hear that weird metal noise. I can feel something moving under the car.

I circles the gas station a little and then just went home. Yea, I'm late, and it's saturday, and noone will be there one time, but MY CAR WANTS TO DIE!

It's punishing me for being late on all those oil changes. I know it.

I went home and looked under my car, and theres this pipe that runs along it, underneath. It's now broken. Oh god.

So I get another car and drive to work. Freaked out still. It has to be my muffler right? If it was anything else my car would have just exploded in the middle of the road. Body parts and blood mixed with oil splattered all over the road.

I can't duct tape this together? I've been told this many times. But it's just a muffler, I can last a month without that. My car will just be extra loud and scary. It's the car's way of yelling at me for not letting it die yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment